CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baking up a mess!

Do you ever wonder why Baking and Cooking is so fun but why can't the clean up do it itself? I would bake so much more if I didn't have to do the 100's of dishes afterward. Why can't I have a magic nose that I wiggle and walaa it's done?   I just think it would be fair if we make it someone else could clean it up for us. Now give me a little knock on the head and send me back to reality! I guess the satisfaction of enjoying the goodies and the family being happy will be my reward for the clean up. Or~ maybe I'll buy all disposable dishes.....We'll see! 

2 comments:

  1. I am the same way. I love to bake but I HATE doing the dishes. We've made an arragement at our house, I cook, my darling husband cleans up the mess. Oh, but sometimes that means not until the next day. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have been on bedrest Jesse won't let anyone use anything but paper plates and plastic! Not bad except when you are sitting in bed trying to cut up things like STEAK! I agree though I love to bake just wish someone else would take care of the mess!

    ReplyDelete