CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heres to a new blog, Cheers!

Well let's see if I can do this. I love to jot down my ideas and thought in the hundreds of notebooks I own. So now I can waste less paper and do it on here instead.
Do you ever wonder what people really think of you the first time you meet them? What do they go home and say? It's hard for me at times to be myself if I don't know you very well. I'm making a goal to be real and not to care what people think. Now is the perfect time as well since we just moved in and I get to meet lots of new faces daily. I try and keep an open mind about people. I genuinely like most everyone. I don't always feel like we click or mesh well but I still like most everyone. I wonder if I'll meet people that I can really be friends with. Ones I can laugh with and hang out with and also tell them exactly what I'm feeling and know they understand. I want to also be that friend that you can call anytime and the one who always listens without judgement. Yep that's the one. I need to find make time to be with friends and not just my family. Well this is a boring post but I had to start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment