CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Teach me to burp

Kailee can't burp on purpose. It drives her crazy. At dinner she asked us to teach her (I know a great table discussion). So all the kids start burping in and out (gross I know). Taylor even manages to show her how to burp the alphabet. Then Bryton says to Kailee " All ya got to do is burp your breath in and then burp it out your mouth! Burps are so much fun, huh mom."  What do you say to that? "Yes son they are," so he'll burp at every dinner.   
Well when I was little I thought it was pretty cool to burp with the best of them!  I remember once I even lost my voice from one of the contests! Yuck!

 So I tell them burping can be fun but only if done away from the dinner table! Whew,  saved our next meals, right?

We always have such interesting conversations at dinner. I guess that's the fun in sitting together around the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment