CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A bit too clean

I guess I need to stop doing such a good job of cleaning! Within the last week two of my sons ran into my glass sliding door thinking it was open. It was pretty dang funny to watch but oh so sad for my munchkins.
Reminds me of the birds on the windex commercial.

The first time it happened my son was crying and looked at me and said "mom we really need to paint that door red so we can see it."  lol  I guess if I stop cleaning it the kids will see their dirty little fingerprints all over it and know that the door is closed....


2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! How many moms of 6 can write a post like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez girlie! Come clean my house please!

    ReplyDelete