CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

We have a monster.....




We have a monster in our house, I've never seen him yet but I do know that he only likes to wear one shoe and loves to use my kids socks to make friends for himself. He makes lots of messes and I think his name is somebodyelsedidit.   I'm going to be keeping my eyes wide open for this monster. I was thinking if he's going to take one sock out of each pair  he mine as well use both so I don't have to search the house for the matching socks...

 I imagine his friends look a lot like this


My kids will soon end up looking like this when they go to school



1 comment:

  1. LOL, that's too funny. I know our 'sock monster' is Chico our dog. He grabs them, goes crazy running around the house with them, and then eventually misplaces them instead of putting them back in the hamber or leaves them where we can't reach. lol. Usually they are just Chloe's socks since they are the smallest and less stinky.

    ReplyDelete