CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother of 7 I guess

My 4 year old said to me today, "Mom when dad was in your tummy he was a baby, then he came out and grew bigger than you, thats funny huh mom."   Me-" Ummmmm Bry, Dad wasn't in my tummy. I'm dads wife not his mom."  Then Bry says " But dad sometimes calls you mom." Me- "Well yeah but he says that cause I'm the mom in the house."  Bry-"Hmmm Mom I know dad was in your tummy, you probally just forgot!"    Well I guess I have 7 kids instead of 6.......

4 comments:

  1. Owen said to me the other day, "Remember when you were little and you and dad were brother and sister?" LOL! Where do they come up with these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For years my little brothers (who are now 12) thought Ryan (my husband) was just another one of their brothers. At least Ryan knows he's been accepted as part of my family!

    ReplyDelete