CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who is your boss?



My hubby was telling my 4 year old to eat his veggies at lunch today. My 4 year old says "I don't want to eat them." My hubby says "well you have to at least take a bite of each one".
My 4 year old asks why and my hubby tells him because he said so and he's the boss.

Well my 4 year old thinks about it and says "well you didn't take any of the yellow vegetables (squash) so you didn't eat all your veggies."
My hubby says "I ate a bunch of different ones and that is good enough for the boss".

My 4 year old says "well Jesus is the boss of you and if he were at the table right now he'd make you eat some yellow vegetables so you know how gross they are and then you wouldn't make me eat them!" lol! I guess my hubby shouldn't make my 4 year old eat things that he doesn't even like!


No comments:

Post a Comment