CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Deal or no deal


As I was cutting out coupons last night, I started wondering if coupons are worth it. I mean every time I use my coupons I spend sooo much more than I usually do. You end up buying all of your regular list plus 15 new things...... I know you can find good deals if you find the items on sale and then use your coupons on top of that but, I may just be too busy to do all the research on deals! For now I'll keep on clipping the coupons and see how long I can get my receipt to be.

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way which is why I stopped. I'd rather save by buying only what we need when we need it. Although, case lot sales, that's a different story. I gotta stock up my food storage ya' know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much gave up o n the coupons too!! I look at a few blogs and see if there is coupon I really like, but generally I end up spending more$!! If we had a store out here that doubled or tripled , I think it would really be worth it!

    ReplyDelete