CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Which way now?

Today after taking my 14 year old to school, my 4 year old told me he would tell me how to get home. So I  thought hey why not, I'm not in a hurry. I thought we would go on some wild adventure and end up who knows where but, he took us home? Wow I was really impressed. There are a lot of turns to get home and he knew all of them! I guess he pays better attention in the car then I thought!

He is so much fun to have in the car. He talks the entire time and says hilarious things. Today he said " Mom, Dad is gross. He has hair everywhere, I even saw hair up his nose.....ewwwww.  That's yucky huh mom."   I had to chuckle and tell him I agreed.

I remember my dad having hair on his toes and on his tummy and thinking I would never marry anyone that had hair in his nose. Hee Hee.

1 comment: